In general, we may collect personal information from visitors to the Site if they
- Request for our Information Pack or sign up to receive newsletters;
- contact us;
- complete a registration form, survey, or poll;
- participate in a sweepstakes or contest;
- make product or service inquiries, or
- purchase products.
In connection with these activities, we may collect personal information, including, but not limited to, name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other demographic information. We may combine visitors’ personal information with information that we collect from other online and offline sources. This information may include, for example:
- information we receive from visitors when they call us, redeem coupons or complete our surveys or other forms;
- information visitors submit to us at our retail locations or special events; and
- updated contact and other information about our visitors that we may receive from third parties.
- to fulfill product orders and requests for information about certain products and services;
- to respond to inquiries;
- to send information, promotional materials, and newsletters from our company;
- to administer contests and sweepstakes offered on our Site;
- to help address problems with our Site;
- to conduct internal reviews of our Sites (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Site);
- to help us better understand visitors’ use of our Site;
- to protect the security or integrity of our Site;
- to conduct market research;
- to customize our Site or marketing communications for our visitors and customers; and
- to help us provide better service to our visitors and customers.
Non-personal information will be used for these purposes as well as for conducting internal reviews and monitoring of our Site and providing a greater online experience for our visitors. We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from visitors to our Site for the following purposes:
- to The Factory Outlet East Africa’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable that party to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for The Factory Outlet East Africa;
- as necessary if The Factory Outlet East Africa has reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with our rights and property, other users of our Site, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities;
- to announce winners of sweepstakes and contests;
- to announce the results of surveys and polls;
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- as provided for under the “Unforeseen Circumstances” section below. Our Site is not directed toward, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from children.
There may be times when we need to amend, modify, remove, or change various aspects of this Privacy Statement, and we reserve the right to do so at our discretion. We recommend that you revisit this Privacy Statement periodically to ensure that you are aware of our current privacy practices. Your continued use of our service following any changes signifies your acceptance of these changes.