You are now on the FactoryOutletEA.com, an online service provided by The Factory Outlet East Africa.
By using the FactoryOutletEA.com service of The Factory Outlet East Africa or any of our other services offered in any way, you accept the terms and conditions set out in this entire User Agreement.
All the products/services and information displayed on FactoryOutletEA.com, our social media pages or offered by or through The Factory Outlet East Africa constitute an “invitation to offer”.
Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as set out in this entire User Agreement.
The Factory Outlet East Africa reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
Welcome to the FactoryOutletEA.com, service provided by The Factory Outlet East Africa. In using the FactoryOutletEA.com service of The Factory Outlet East Africa you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below.
All products/services and information displayed on FactoryOutletEA.com constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. FactoryOutletEA.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of FactoryOutletEA.com prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
FactoryOutletEA.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if FactoryOutletEA.com discovers that you are under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by FactoryOutletEA.com for any reason whatsoever. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement. Those who choose to access this Site from outside Kenya are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. FactoryOutletEA.com will deliver the products only within its jurisdiction and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside its jurisdiction.
Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of FactoryOutletEA.com you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Account and Registration Obligations
You also agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by The Factory Outlet East Africa’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”).
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if FactoryOutletEA.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, and not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, FactoryOutletEA.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
While FactoryOutletEA.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur.
FactoryOutletEA.com cannot therefore confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, FactoryOutletEA.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched.
In the event that an item is wrongly priced, FactoryOutletEA.com may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and FactoryOutletEA.com will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the email address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that FactoryOutletEA.com accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed.
The payment may be processed prior to FactoryOutletEA.com dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to you through the same mode of payment and account that it was received.
We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on FactoryOutletEA.com and all sites under The Factory Outlet East Africa. However, sometimes a price online does not match the price in a store. In our effort to be the lowest price provider in your particular geographic region, store pricing will sometimes differ from online prices. Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
It takes 1 – 2 business days to deliver your order within Kenya. In case of items such as refrigerators, televisions of size 50” and above, washing machines and other major appliances, which are delivered by the supplier, the delivery may take 5 – 7 business days. Deliveries outside Kenya are subjected to additional charges based on the category of the products.
Cancellation by FactoryOutletEA.com
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department, cases where we find that the customer is manipulating the account to place multiple orders.
We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account. No cash disbursement shall be made under any condition whatsoever.
In order to ensure top-quality customer experience, we adhere to very stringent quality control measures. All orders must pass our quality checks before they are dispatched. We reserve the right to cancel an order partially or fully if we find any fault in the ordered item(s). We shall notify you if that happens.
Cancellations by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed and shipped out by us. FactoryOutletEA.com has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by FactoryOutletEA.com and accept FactoryOutletEA.com’s decision regarding the cancellation.
Debit/Credit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on FactoryOutletEA.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the debit/credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card.
You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid debit/credit card details to FactoryOutletEA.com. Further the said information will not be utilized or shared by FactoryOutletEA.com with any of third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order.
FactoryOutletEA.com will not be liable for any debit/credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
FactoryOutletEA.com reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently.
FactoryOutletEA.com reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
FactoryOutletEA.com will not process orders that have one or more of the characteristics below:
- Card used was issued outside Kenya
- More than two attempts are made to use a card within a day
- More than two transactions within a day have already happened
- Suspicious or unauthorized use of any card is detected.
Customer can claim a refund in such cases where money is deducted from their account. However, the order will not be fulfilled under any circumstances.
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You Agree and Confirm:
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by FactoryOutletEA.com for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by FactoryOutletEA.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested from you. FactoryOutletEA.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), FactoryOutletEA.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and prohibit you from using the Services of FactoryOutletEA.com and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You may not use the Site/mobile app for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
We have made every effort to display the colors of the products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Delivery costs are based on a combination of the following:
- Weight and dimensions of package.
- Method of delivery such as Ground, Air, Sea, Rail etc.
- The location you are shipping to (also called the destination country)
Costs can be considerably higher for international destinations. Generally, buyers pay additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. For example, international rates may or may not include pickup and door-to-door delivery with customs clearance. An “extended area surcharge” may apply to buyers depending on their international locations.
This shipping information is provided to you for general information purposes and may not be applicable or accurate for shipments processed with some carriers or for goods shipped across certain international borders. For international shipments, please also check with countries whose borders your shipment may cross for any additional rules, regulations, duties, or taxes that apply.
You should always insure international shipments if the carrier does not provide automatic coverage. Check with the carrier for insurance regulations for each country, they may vary.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
FactoryOutletEA.com may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on FactoryOutletEA.com. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on FactoryOutletEA.com. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Kenya.
The Nairobi, Milimani Law Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by The Factory Outlet East Africa and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto.
The arbitration shall be held in Nairobi. The laws of Kenya shall be applicable in such aspects.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to FactoryOutletEA.com on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain property of FactoryOutletEA.com.
Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to FactoryOutletEA.com of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, FactoryOutletEA.com owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise.
FactoryOutletEA.com will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
FactoryOutletEA.com is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”. FactoryOutletEA.com does not regularly review posted Comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site.
You grant FactoryOutletEA.com the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify FactoryOutletEA.com and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. FactoryOutletEA.com and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
The Factory Outlet East Africa’s customer touch-points including website, mobile app, social media, are for customers to interact with The Factory Outlet East Africa to enquire about products, promotions, availability and to resolve any related issues in accordance with the prevailing Kenyan laws governing such interactions. The Factory Outlet East Africa reserves the right to take appropriate action including legal recourse incase customers act against any such prevailing laws at any of the The Factory Outlet East Africa customer touch-points.
Copyright & Trademark
FactoryOutletEA.com and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site.
Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of FactoryOutletEA.com or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to FactoryOutletEA.com. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of FactoryOutletEA.com. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. The FactoryOutletEA.com names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of The Factory Outlet East Africa.
All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply FactoryOutletEA.com endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
FactoryOutletEA.com is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only.
No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software.
All software used on this Site is the property of FactoryOutletEA.com or its suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by FactoryOutletEA.com, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to FactoryOutletEA.com and are protected by international copyright laws.
The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Site is the exclusive property of FactoryOutletEA.com and is also protected by international copyright laws.
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, FactoryOutletEA.com and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless FactoryOutletEA.com, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to FactoryOutletEA.com or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to your failure to fulfil any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or FactoryOutletEA.com.
You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. FactoryOutletEA.com may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to FactoryOutletEA.com.
Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or FactoryOutletEA.com, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise.
FactoryOutletEA.com’s right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Site or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
Please note that all items displayed on this site are sourced “On Demand” and will therefore be ordered on your demand after payment is received. This will not guarantee the stock availability within our network but we shall do our best to source and deliver you the item(s) within the agreed time.
We may however stock a limited quantity of specific items mainly to cater to our repeat clients from time to time.
When you visit the Website or send emails to FactoryOutletEA.com, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically.
We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The Factory Outlet East Africa holds the rights to cancel any order in any of the cases below:
- Fraudulent Transactions : The Factory Outlet East Africa holds the rights to cancel orders made with fraudulent email ID, payment method and all kinds of bulk purchases. For placing bulk orders, customers are requested to contact us via FactoryOutletEA.com
- Wrong Image : Images are meant for illustrative purposes only. Customer buys a product where the image was wrongly advertised.
- Wrong Price : Prices are updated in bulk. If a wrong price is advertised on the website.
- Wrong Description : Mistakes may occur while capturing information from the internet. Certain products may have different features in different region. Customer buys a product which may not have a feature which is advertised.
Product visuals shown are for illustrative purposes only. prices are subject to change.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and FactoryOutletEA.com with respect to the FactoryOutletEA.com sites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and FactoryOutletEA.com with respect to the FactoryOutletEA.com sites and services.
FactoryOutletEA.com’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Deliveries are subjected to delays if information is incomplete/incorrect.
- Deliveries may also be delayed at customs or due to bad weather, social unrest or any other reason beyond our control.
- Orders may be placed on hold if the bank raises concern for authentication of the transaction.
We view protection of your privacy as a very important community principle. We understand clearly that you and Your Information is one of our most important assets. We store and process Your Information on computers located in Kenya that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. We use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles.
If you object to your Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use the Site.
The standard transaction currency on our e-commerce portal is Kenya Shillings (KSh). If the customer is using a credit card supplied by banks other than those in the Kenya, the amount on the credit card bill may differ due to exchange rate fluctuations and any charges that the card issuer/bank may have debited.
Country of Merchant Domicile:
The Factory Outlet East Africa is a registered company in Kenya.
Repairs & Recovery
- All equipment is received, kept, repaired and operated at Owner’s consent.
- Warranty covers only Manufacturer’s defect.
- Warranty does not cover Misuse/Liquid damage/Physical damage/Tampered/Virus Infection etc.
- Quotation Rejection charges will be applicable.
- Out of warranty deliveries will be against payment.
- Units should be collected within 60 days after notification or The Factory Outlet East Africa reserves the right to dispose any unclaimed units.
- Service, Delivery, installation charges, Quote rejection charges are NON-REFUNDABLE once paid by the customer.
- Software once sold will not be exchanged or refunded.
- Once diagnose or repair performed on unit, changes cannot be returned to original/initial state.
- The receipt should be produced at the time of item collection.
- Customer authorize The Factory Outlet East Africa technician/Engineer(S) to work on their device.
- Customer understand that The Factory Outlet East Africa is not responsible for any data loss, which occur as a result of work done on their device.
- Further customer agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless, The Factory Outlet East Africa from liability of any claims or damages of any kind or description that may arise from any system work performed on my any abandonment of said items.
The services and products provided by The Factory Outlet East Africa under this User Agreement are provided on an “as is” and “as available basis.”
The Factory Outlet East Africa and its affiliates, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors (collectively, “factoryoutletea.com“, “We”, “Our”) disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, for the goods and services provided hereunder.
We make no representations or warranties (i) that our services will be uninterrupted, error free or completely secure; (ii) as to the results that may be obtained from the use of any product offered/sourced through our services; or (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information provided through any of our services including factoryoutletea.com or our staff.
In cases where product packaging or product website indicates that a product is covered under warranty, the responsibility and liability for that product warranty service exclusively rests with the product’s manufacturer. The product warranty may also be limited to specific regions for a specific duration from the date of purchase or registration on the manufacturer’s website. You are therefore advised to refer to the manufacturer’s warranty terms.
We are not liable, and expressly disclaim any liability, for the content of any information transferred either to or from users, subscribers or stored by subscribers on or through our services.
No advice or information given by The Factory Outlet East Africa or Our representatives including, without limitation, support representatives, shall create a warranty.
The Factory Outlet East Africa does not guarantee that users will be able to access or use any of our services at all times or any location of their choosing.
The Factory Outlet East Africa does not warrant that the goods/services are compatible with any third party goods/service or software, even if such third party claims, represents or warrants that such goods/service or software is compatible with any goods/service or factoryoutletea.com in particular.
The terms of this Warranty Policy shall survive any termination of this User Agreement.
Generally, any information and data which you provide to The Factory Outlet East Africa over the Website, or which is otherwise gathered via the Website by The Factory Outlet East Africa, in the context of the use of The Factory Outlet East Africa’s services (“Services”), will be processed by The Factory Outlet East Africa in a lawful, fair and transparent manner. To this end, and as further described below, The Factory Outlet East Africa takes into consideration internationally recognised principles governing the processing of personal data, such as purpose limitation, storage limitation, data minimisation, data quality and confidentiality.
Data controller and Data Protection Officer
To get in touch with The Factory Outlet East Africa’s Data Protection Officer, please contact: email@example.com.
Personal Data processed
When you use the Website, The Factory Outlet East Africa will collect and process information regarding you (as an individual) which allows you to be identified either by itself, or together with other information which has been collected. The Factory Outlet East Africa may also be able to collect and process information regarding other persons in this same manner, if you choose to provide it to The Factory Outlet East Africa.
This information may be classified as “Personal Data”, and can be collected by The Factory Outlet East Africa both when you choose to provide it (e.g., when you sign up for an account, in order to receive The Factory Outlet East Africa’s Services) or simply by analysing your behaviour on the Website.
Personal Data which can be processed by The Factory Outlet East Africa through the Website are as follows:
a. Name, contact details and other Personal Data
In various sections of the Website – including, in particular, if you decide to create an account on the Website – you will be asked to submit information such as your name, phone / mobile numbers, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, country of residence and address, as well as, in certain cases, information related to the company you currently work for and your position in that company. When subscribing or signing up to receive Services, you will need to provide information as to your preferred mode of payment – PayPal or credit card – which can be set as a default payment option (where available).
In addition, whenever you participate in surveys and other promotions or contests which may be available on the Website, as well as whenever you communicate with The Factory Outlet East Africa through the contact details provided in the Website or by telephone with Customer Service, The Factory Outlet East Africa may collect additional information which you choose to provide. This is also the case regarding any information you choose to disclose in certain sections of the Website which allow you to participate in a public forum or to contact The Factory Outlet East Africa directly.
b. Job applications
When registering to apply for a position within The Factory Outlet East Africa, in the “Careers” section of the Website (where available), you will also be asked to provide various types of Personal Data, including professional / employment details (e.g., resume, cover letter, professional qualifications, availability to start, professional social media addresses, etc.).
You are also asked to provide other job-specific information, which includes your marital status, gender and date of birth, which may help to give more insight into you as a candidate – however, this is entirely optional and not mandatory (unless otherwise provided by the applicable law).
c. Special categories of Personal Data
Certain areas of the Website include free text fields where you can write messages to The Factory Outlet East Africa, or otherwise allow you to post various types of content on the Website, which may contain Personal Data.
Where these fields are completely free, you may use them to disclose, or may post content which discloses (inadvertently or not) more sensitive categories of Personal Data, such as data revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership. The content you upload in these fields may also (inadvertently or not) include other types of sensitive information relating to you, such as your genetic data, biometric data or data concerning your health, sex life or sexual orientation.
The Factory Outlet East Africa asks that you do not disclose any sensitive Personal Data in these free text fields or in your posts on the Website, unless you consider this to be strictly necessary. If you do, then you will be considered as having consented to The Factory Outlet East Africa’s processing of this Personal Data, which will be considered lawful also due to the fact that you have publicly disclosed it on the Website.
In any case, The Factory Outlet East Africa would stress the importance of providing your explicit consent to process this sort of Personal Data (e.g., by declaring that you consent to processing in the message you write in the free text fields or posts), if you decide, nonetheless, to share it.
When registering to apply for a position within The Factory Outlet East Africa, in the “Careers” section of the Website (where available), you are also asked to submit (optionally) additional Personal Data, identified as “job-specific information”. Here, you may choose to share information, e.g., regarding any disabilities you may have. As it is totally optional to provide this information, if you do, then you will be considered as having consented to The Factory Outlet East Africa’s processing of this Personal Data, which will be considered lawful also due to the fact that you have publicly disclosed it on the Website.
Other persons’ Personal Data
Certain areas of the Website include free text fields where you can write messages to The Factory Outlet East Africa, or otherwise allow you to post various types of content on the Website. These messages and content may (inadvertently or not) include Personal Data related to other persons.
In other sections of the Website, you are asked to submit Personal Data related to third parties, such as other contact persons in your company or your relatives who are employees of The Factory Outlet East Africa.
In any situation where you decide to share Personal Data related to other persons, you will be considered as an independent data controller regarding that Personal Data, and must assume all inherent legal obligations and responsibilities. This means, among other things, that you must fully indemnify The Factory Outlet East Africa against any complaints, claims or demands for compensation for damages which may arise from the processing of this Personal Data, brought by the third parties whose information you provide through the Website.
As The Factory Outlet East Africa does not collect this information directly from these third parties (but rather collects them, indirectly, from you), you must make sure that you have these third parties’ consent before providing any information regarding them to The Factory Outlet East Africa; if not, then you must make sure there is some other appropriate grounds on which you can rely to lawfully give The Factory Outlet East Africa this information.
The Website’s operation, as is standard with any websites on the Internet, involves the use of computer systems and software procedures, which collect information about the Website’s users as part of their routine operation. While The Factory Outlet East Africa does not collect this information in order to link it to specific users, it is still possible to identify those users either directly via that information, or by using other information collected – as such, this information must also be considered Personal Data.
This information includes several parameters related to your operating system and IT environment, including your IP address, location (country), the domain names of your computer, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of resources you request on the Website, the time of requests made, the method used to submit requests to the server, the dimensions of the file obtained in response to a request, the numerical code indicating the status of the response sent by the server (successful, error, etc.), and so on.
These data are used to compile statistical information on the use of the Website, as well as to ensure its correct operation and identify any faults and/or abuse of the Website.
Cookies are small text files that may be sent to and registered on your computer by the websites you visit, to then be re-sent to those same sites when you visit them again. It is thanks to these cookies that those websites can “remember” your actions and preferences (e.g., login data, language, font size, other display settings, etc.), so that you do not need to configure them again when you next visit the website, or when you change pages within a website.
When browsing a website, you may also receive cookies from websites or web servers other than the website being visited (i.e., “third-party cookies”).
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, which may be stored on your computer for different periods of time: “session cookies”, which are automatically deleted when you close your browser, and “persistent cookies”, which will remain on your device until their pre-set expiration period passes.
According to the law which may be applicable to you, your consent may not always be necessary for cookies to be used on a website. In particular, “technical cookies” – i.e. cookies which are only used to send messages through an electronic communications network, or which are needed to provide services you request – typically do not require this consent. This includes browsing or session cookies (used to allow users to login) and function cookies (used to remember choices made by a user when accessing the website, such as language or products selected for purchase).
On the other hand, “profiling cookies” – i.e., cookies used to create profiles on users and to send advertising messages in line with the preferences revealed by users while browsing websites – typically require specific consent from users, although this may vary according to the applicable law.
The Website use the following types of cookies:
- Browsing or session cookies, which are strictly necessary for the Website’s operation, and/or to allow you to use the Website’s content and Services.
- Analytics cookies, which allow The Factory Outlet East Africa to understand how users make use of the Website, and to track traffic to and from the Website.
- Function cookies, which are used to activate specific Website functions and to configure the Website according to your choices (e.g., language), in order to improve your experience.
- Profiling cookies, which are used to observe the preferences you reveal through your use of the Website and to send you advertising messages in line with those preferences.
The Factory Outlet East Africa also uses third-party cookies – i.e. cookies from websites / web servers other than the Website, owned by third parties. These third parties will either act as independent data controllers from The Factory Outlet East Africa regarding their own cookies (using the data they collect for their own purposes and under terms defined by them) or as data processors for The Factory Outlet East Africa (processing personal data on The Factory Outlet East Africa’s behalf).
You can block or delete cookies used on the Website via your browser options. Your cookie preferences will be reset if different browsers are used to access the Website. For more information on how to set the preferences for cookies via your browser, please refer to the following instructions:
CAUTION: If you block or delete technical and/or function cookies used by the Website, the Website may become impossible to browse, certain services or functions of the Website may become unavailable or other malfunctions may occur. In this case, you may have to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the Website.
The Factory Outlet East Africa uses Google Analytics on the Website. This is a tool developed by Google and used to collect information, which permits evaluation of the use of the Website, analysis of your behaviour and improvement of your experience with the Website. You can obtain more information about how to opt out of Google Analytics at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Purposes of processing
The Factory Outlet East Africa intends to use your Personal Data, collected through the Website, for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity and assist you, in case you lose or forget your login / password details for any of The Factory Outlet East Africa’s registration services, to allow you to participate in the Website’s forums and discussions, by maintaining a registered user profile, as well as managing and registering your participation, and to provide any other Services which you may request (“Service Provision”);
- To examine applicant’s resumes / CVs and to get in contact with applicants who have submitted their application via the Website (“Recruitment”);
- For future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to allow participation in contests and promotions available via the Website, as well as to carry out direct marketing, market research and surveys, via e-mail, SMS, push notifications, over the phone, through an operator, through The Factory Outlet East Africa’s official social media pages (“Marketing”);
- To create a profile of you as a Website user, through the use of profiling cookies and by collecting and analysing information on the preferences you select and choices you make in the Website, as well as your general activities on the Website. This profile will be used to give you information about other websites / services which The Factory Outlet East Africa believes you may be interested in, and to show you information and advertisements which may be relevant to you and your interests. All algorithms involved in this processing are regularly tested, to ensure the processing’s fairness and control for bias (“Profiling”);
- For compliance with laws which impose upon The Factory Outlet East Africa the collection and/or further processing of certain kinds of Personal Data (“Compliance”);
- For development and administration of the Website, in particular by use of data analytics regarding how you and other users use the Website, as well as the information and feedback you provide, to improve our offerings (“Analytics”);
- To prevent and detect any misuse of the Website, or any fraudulent activities carried out through the Website (“Misuse/Fraud”).
Grounds for processing and mandatory / discretionary nature of processing
The Factory Outlet East Africa’s legal bases to process your Personal Data are as follows:
- Service Provision: processing for these purposes is necessary to provide the Services and, therefore, is necessary for the performance of a contract with you. It is not mandatory for you to give The Factory Outlet East Africa your Personal Data for these purposes; however, if you do not, The Factory Outlet East Africa will not be able to provide any Services to you.
- Recruitment: processing for this purpose is needed in order for The Factory Outlet East Africa to be able to consider offering you a position and, therefore, is necessary to take steps at your request before (potentially) entering into an employment contract. It is not mandatory for you to give The Factory Outlet East Africa your Personal Data for these purposes; however, if you do not, The Factory Outlet East Africa will not be able to consider your candidacy.
- Marketing: processing for these purposes is based on your consent. It is not mandatory for you to give consent to The Factory Outlet East Africa for use of your Personal Data for these purposes, and you will suffer no consequence if you choose not to (aside from not being able to receive further marketing communications from The Factory Outlet East Africa). Any consent given may also be withdrawn at a later stage (please see “Data subjects’ rights” for more information).
- Profiling: processing for this purpose is based on your consent, given by accepting the use of profiling cookies. It is not mandatory for you to give consent to The Factory Outlet East Africa for use of your Personal Data for this purpose, and you will suffer no consequence if you choose not to (aside from not being able to benefit from greater personalisation of your user experience regarding the Website). Any consent given may also be withdrawn at a later stage (please see Section 8 for more information).
- Compliance: processing for this purpose is necessary for The Factory Outlet East Africa to comply with its legal obligations. When you provide any Personal Data to The Factory Outlet East Africa, The Factory Outlet East Africa must process it in accordance with the laws applicable to it, which may include retaining and reporting your Personal Data to official authorities for compliance with tax, customs or other legal obligations.
- Analytics: Information collected for this purpose is used to allow The Factory Outlet East Africa to understand how users interact with the Website and to improve the Website accordingly, with the aim to providing a better user experience.
- Misuse/Fraud: Information collected for this purpose is used exclusively to prevent and detect fraudulent activities or misuse of the Website (for potentially criminal purposes).
Recipients of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be shared with the following list of persons / entities (“Recipients”):
- Persons, companies or professional firms providing The Factory Outlet East Africa with advice and consultancy regarding accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt collection matters related to the provision of the Services;
- Entities engaged in order to provide the Services (e.g., hosting providers or e-mail platform providers);
- Entities engaged as data processors, to carry out processing activities related to Marketing on The Factory Outlet East Africa’s behalf, where you have consented to processing of your Personal Data for these purposes (e.g., SMS engines);
- Persons authorised to perform technical maintenance (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications networks);
- Persons authorised by The Factory Outlet East Africa to process Personal Data needed to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, who have undertaken an obligation of confidentiality or are subject to an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g., employees of The Factory Outlet East Africa);
- Other companies within the The Factory Outlet East Africa Group; and
- Public entities, bodies or authorities to whom your Personal Data may be disclosed, in accordance with the applicable law or binding orders of those entities, bodies or authorities.
Transfer of Personal Data
Considering The Factory Outlet East Africa’s worldwide presence and business operations, your Personal Data may be transferred to Recipients located in several different countries. The Factory Outlet East Africa implements appropriate safeguards to ensure the lawfulness and security of these Personal Data transfers, such as by relying on adequacy decisions from the European Commission, standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission, or other safeguards or conditions considered adequate to the transfer at hand.
Retention of Personal Data
Personal Data processed for Service Provision will be kept by The Factory Outlet East Africa for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfil such purposes – in any case, as these Personal Data are processed for the provision of the Services, The Factory Outlet East Africa may continue to store this Personal Data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect The Factory Outlet East Africa’s interests related to potential liability related to the provision of the Services.
Personal Data processed for Recruitment will be kept by The Factory Outlet East Africa for as long as the vacancy for which the CV was submitted is still available or, in case of open positions, for up to 1 year. The Factory Outlet East Africa may contact applicants before the expiration of this period to request an extension of the retention period.
Personal Data processed for Marketing and Profiling will be kept by The Factory Outlet East Africa from the moment you give consent until the moment you withdraw the consent given. Once consent is withdrawn, Personal Data will no longer be used for these purposes, although it may still be kept by The Factory Outlet East Africa, in particular as may be necessary to protect The Factory Outlet East Africa’s interests related to potential liability related to this processing.
Personal Data processed for Compliance will be kept by The Factory Outlet East Africa for the period required by the specific legal obligation or by the applicable law.
Personal Data processed for Analytics and Misuse/Fraud will be kept by The Factory Outlet East Africa for as long as deemed strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, unless you validly object to the processing of your Personal Data for these purposes (please see “Data subjects’ rights” for further information).
Data subjects’ rights
Under the Regulation, you, as a data subject, are entitled to exercise the following rights before The Factory Outlet East Africa, at any time:
- Access your Personal Data being processed by The Factory Outlet East Africa (and/or a copy of that Personal Data), as well as information on the processing of your Personal Data;
- Correct or update your Personal Data processed by The Factory Outlet East Africa, where it may be inaccurate or incomplete;
- Request erasure of your Personal Data being processed by The Factory Outlet East Africa, where you feel that the processing is unnecessary or otherwise unlawful;
- Request the restriction of the processing of your Personal Data, where you feel that the Personal Data processed is inaccurate, unnecessary or unlawfully processed, or where you have objected to the processing;
- Exercise your right to portability: the right to obtain a copy of your Personal Data provided to The Factory Outlet East Africa, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the transmission of that Personal Data to another data controller;
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data, based on relevant grounds related to your particular situation, which you believe must prevent The Factory Outlet East Africa from processing your Personal Data; or
- Withdraw your consent to processing (for Marketing and Profiling).
Please note that most of the personal information you provide to The Factory Outlet East Africa can be changed at any time, including your e-mail preferences, by accessing the user profile you can create on the Website.
You can withdraw consent regarding processing for Marketing by selecting the appropriate link included at the bottom of every marketing email message received.
Aside from the above means, you can also exercise your rights described above by sending us a support request via the Website, or by sending a written request to The Factory Outlet East Africa at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In any case, please note that, as a data subject, you are entitled to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authorities for the protection of Personal Data, if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data carried out through the Website is unlawful.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
The Site is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “As Is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site.
The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while FactoryOutletEA.com tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high-quality, it cannot accept responsibility if that is not the case. FactoryOutletEA.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site.
This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement.
The site does not allow use of more than one voucher in a single transaction in the form of coupon code unless and until communicated to the end user.
To the fullest extent permitted under the applicable Kenyan law, FactoryOutletEA.com or its suppliers will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement.
Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of FactoryOutletEA.com to you for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you. FactoryOutletEA.com, its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error-free or uninterrupted. Consequently, FactoryOutletEA.com assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation. Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization from The Factory Outlet East Africa.
Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;”.Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
FactoryOutletEA.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from FactoryOutletEA.com on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g. Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer).
The FactoryOutlet East Africa and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site nor for the results of any travel arrangement originating from this site. The use of information on or derived from this site and any arrangement for travel with person’s contacted through the site is made at the user’s own risk.
We encourage you to verify any critical information with the relevant authorities before you travel. This includes information on visa requirements, health and safety, customs, and transportation. The FactoryOutlet East Africa and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided ”as is” without any warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise.
The FactoryOutlet East Africa and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this internet site and the information contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall The FactoryOutlet East Africa and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees, be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information directly or indirectly available from this website.The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
The FactoryOutlet East Africa may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time with or without notice. The linked sites are not under the control of The FactoryOutlet East Africa and their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The FactoryOutlet East Africa provides these external links to you only as a courtesy, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the sites or their content by The FactoryOutlet East Africa.
All views expressed by individuals on this site are their personal opinions and are not necessarily those of or endorsed by The FactoryOutlet East Africa.
Note: All products sold on FactoryOutletEA.com are brand new and 100% genuine. Disclaimer: The website does not guarantee 100% accuracy of information. We suggest you to double check with the manufacturers or their websites for data validity. Color of the product may vary from the one illustrated.
The FactoryOutlet East Africa holds the rights to cancel any order in any of the below cases.
- Wrong Image: Images are meant for illustrative purposes only. Customer buys a product where the image was wrongly advertised.
- Wrong Price: If a wrong price is advertised on the website.
- Wrong Description: Mistakes may occur while capturing information from the internet. Certain products may have different features in different region. Customer buys a product which may not have a feature which is advertised.
- Fraudulent Transactions : The FactoryOutlet East Africa holds the rights to cancel orders made with fraudulent email ID, payment method and all kinds of bulk purchases. For placing bulk orders, customers are requested to email FactoryOutletEA@gmail.com
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and FactoryOutletEA.com with respect to the FactoryOutletEA.com sites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and FactoryOutletEA.com with respect to the FactoryOutletEA.com sites/services. FactoryOutletEA.com’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Deliveries are subjected to delays if information is incomplete/incorrect.
- Orders may be placed on hold if the bank raises concern for authentication of the transaction.
The standard transaction currency on our e-commerce portal is Kenya Shillings (KES). If the customer is using a debit/credit card supplied by banks other than those in Kenya, the amount on the debit/credit card bill may differ due to exchange rate fluctuations and any charges that the card issuer/bank may have debited.
Country of Merchant Domicile:
The FactoryOutlet East Africa is a registered company in Kenya.
The FactoryOutlet East Africa
Time: 10 AM to 4 PM